**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

agree if you are from santa clara county and have the faq glitch
like if you are from santa clara county and dont have faq glitch

@NovakStorm i havenā€™t heard.

Is that glitch only for L&S? Iā€™m international CoC and donā€™t have it.

I am international L&S and donā€™t have the glitch :frowning:
Hope there will be soon :slight_smile:

you guys really think all the glitches are out? or is there a chance for more to come out since they came out pretty late yesterday or nah?

So 2 CoE in the last wave and none (that Iā€™ve seen) this time around. Cal really screwed us.

Any guess/estimate for time of official decision release?

Whelp IS L&S no glitches, I think I am just going to stay at UCSB for my 4 year vacation life.

@plsadmitthanks I am in Santa Clara County.

glitch!!! International student!!! it changes to ā€œAdmission Frequently Asked Questionsā€ when I clicked ā€œWaitlist FAQā€

international & transfer student L&S, no glitches, almost give up on UCBā€¦

Wait guys I have a glitch where half of my yellow box is missing what does that mean

I have the glitch. FAQ changedā€¦OOS CNR. Keep your heads up guys!!

@hotcheetos3 did it happen now or earlier today/yesterday?

Congrats Guys!!

This wave seems very OOS/Intā€™l friendly, and a tad bit bay area unfriendly lol. Iā€™m sure us bay area ppl will have a better chance in wave 3. As jaffa1 said, they intentionally split them up into 3 waves, thought idk if Cal is worth the wait anymore. May withdraw.

@xtanyax I didnā€™t check my portal yesterday so Iā€™m not sureā€¦I noticed it around 30 mins ago

im from the bay and 3 of my friends from the bay have it. i donā€™t think itā€™s bay unfriendly.

Hahaā€¦ Iā€™ve given up all hope on Cal. IS and CoE. Why did they have to give me a waitlist option if Iā€™m not going to get a spot? This sucks.

i agree. itā€™s really disheartening. I feel like almost everyone but me got the glitch

Iā€™m from the bay area and have the glitch and I know a couple other people here that have it as wellā€¦ not really sure if this wave is bay area unfriendly.