**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

CoE OOS with no glitch.

@kash123 no me neither

the consensus is to expect around this Thursday or Friday but we can’t be 100 percent sure. if questions like these had easy answers, this thread wouldn’t be 52 pages

@brement the previous 1,037 posts are essentially attempts to answer your question. In short, nobody can ever truly know until the committee decides we can.

Thursday at 3:00 p.m.

Yea Thursday makes the most sense both 2019 and 2018 were released on may 7th

Eecs have glitch

I m oos

In case it helps anyone: In-state, CoC, have the glitch. First link brings an error, and second goes to waitlist FAQs.

@Guidelines24 Im eecs, i dont have the glitch.

idk if this will help but I don’t have the glitch. OOS and L&S. I really hope it’s just like the address glitch but who knows

in state L&S, Asian female, with the glitch (first link leads to error and 2nd leads to waitlist FAQ’s)

I have one link in the portal that says Decision Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) When I click on the link, it leads to Wait List Frequently asked Questions. Does anyone else have same situation with me? I don’t have two links and it’s worrying as many people seems to have two links and glitch.

@richbilly i am in the same situation as you

Berkeley really has us Trippin with these glitches on the week of their 1st wave of decisions lol. brutal

I hope it’s not a bad sign that we have only 1 link in the portal. Btw, which major did you apply for and are you international/oos or instate?

Wait guys, maybe for us L&Sers, the first wave will have as many admits as traditional spots left, and the second wave will be a ton of FPF spots?

I kinda hope not, but any thought?

I really need to take this W after so many Ls

@kevadunn On the first screen (the yellow, My Application Portal page) mine says April 16. I assume that is because I uploaded a transcript on April 16. On the second screen (the blue and green “wait list opt in” page) it reflects April 14. As long as you have an email confirmation that reflects the wait list opt in was submitted on or before April 15, I’m sure you are fine.

@collegeappacc I don’t have the glitch. My guess is that it has no meaning. The Dean of Admissions reports to the Vice Provost for Enrollment, who reports to the Cal President, who reports to the UC President, who reports to the Regents. It is possible that logistical changes could have been made at the Admissions level and those changes weren’t communicated to the Regents (who are clearly more concerned about the big picture than the mechanical details). That said, I believe that the information he provided (about “late in the week”) is still correct.

@jaffa1
Are you in state L and S btw?