**ucb waitlist discussion for class of 2024**

12pm pacific time

Anyone with any changes? Last year portals started changing around 11

Nothing for me

My portal is still the same

When I went to refresh my Waitlist FAQ, I had an error 500, then it went away when I re-refreshed it. I think I might be looking too much into things at this point though, haha.

Same^^ could be the admissions representatives knowing that the glitch happened last year, so they decided to cover it up

Edit: It is working now and says ‘waitlist faq’. Does anyone’s faq say anything else?

@Senllri yeah ur most likely refreshing it too much causing the portal to throw you an error

Question: did anyone happen to save the full URL to the glitch FAQ link? Just wondering if it is pointing to something different now or if it is still bad.

So, it isn’t just me? I’m getting kind of nervous now. But there was word that decisions come out tomorrow; it could just be another simple glitch like the FAQ glitch earlier this week.
@hopefulacademic yeah, that makes sense too. We’ll just have to wait at this point.

wait my portal isn’t doing that
are u using chrome?

https://apply.berkeley.edu/apply/update?id=36d7f8ef-02d8-4f69-8508-b07a0c61de37

https://apply.berkeley.edu/apply/update?id=f84a357c-7df9-4d1e-9f64-c4450efb6aa0

also here are the two links. The first one was to the waitlist faq and the second was the glitch. Neither is working now.

@nervoussenior111 Yes, I use chrome and have been for a while.
I think that it was just an error cuz I could have been checking too much or another quick error considering the Berkeley portal is full of them. Let’s just wait and see what happens. It probably doesn’t mean anything.

@Senllri was it a chrome error like did ur page become white and did it say like aw snap or was it a portal error when you were on the portal?

Thanks for posting @separatelayer

wait is there a glitch in the portal right now?

@hopefulacademic it was a portal error

(post deleted)

It’s possible that the FAQ glitch from last year has been fixed
who knows

Can someone elaborate on what the glitch is
 I have no clue

@modern12312

last year, around noon the day of the first wave, those students who ended up being admitted had a glitch on their Berkeley portal. The yellow box with the waitlist FAQ link disappeared completely, and the FAQ link at the very bottom of the page led to the Admitted Students FAQ. This glitch predicted their admissions 3 hours later with 100% success.