Ucd vs ucsd

i got into ucd for nutrition and ucsd for human biology. i am a transfer student and im planning to go into pharmacy. im really conflicted on which one to choose because ucd is pretty close to home and im familiar with the campus, but ucsd was my dream school all of high school and i felt like i was too dumb to get in which is why i went to a cc in the first place. i love san diego and my s/o go to uci. im like an average student like i usually get b’s with a few a’s and c’s here and there. ucd feels more chill and has the typical college life aspect to it, but i love la jolla however i heard that the ucsd is socially dead. i tried making a pro and cons list but every pro to davis is a con to sd and vice versa. i only have until june 13 to decide please someone offer some guidance, like im desperate (hence the username). im pretty sure im the most indecisive person in the whole universe.

Pharmacy school admissions are competitive, so go to the school where you think you can excel academically.