UCLA Class of 2023 Discussion

I got waitlisted, do all rejections get an option of being waitlisted?

D is in! She is all over the moon right now.

rejected

rejected

waitlisted

i got denied

My D was waitlisted. Not to sound boastful, but Iā€™m actually shocked that she didnā€™t get in :(.

SAT 1600, UC GPA 4.52, IB and APs, good everything

First rejectionā€¦

I got in. When will regents be coming out?

D ACCEPTED!! OOS

I love getting #rejected

S admitted CS

Rejected OOS, at least good news from UCSD a few minutes ago! Congrats to everyone else who got in!

I got accepted but I probably wonā€™t go as Iā€™ve gotten better financial aid offers from other schools :slight_smile:

Where can you view the financial offers?

Are you all getting emails indicating a portal update as well? My son refuses to check his portal saying heā€™ll get an email if there is an update but I am not sure if emails go out as well.

Waiting to find out about Regents. Does anybody know when will this info be out?

I was rejected, but this was in my letter:

After a thorough review of your application for admission to UCLA, I am sorry to inform you that we are unable to offer you admission for Fall Quarter 2019 at this time.

Like many universities, UCLA uses a waitlist process to ensure that every available space has been offered to students interested in enrolling here. While we are not able to offer you admission at this time, we would like to extend to you an opportunity to join our waitlist.

If you are interested in the waitlist opportunity, you must opt-in by indicating your interest in the UCLA waitlist by April 15th at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Simply click the corresponding option below when you have made your decision.

Is this normal for all rejected students?

@earthymom Emails come out prob tonight or tomorrow morning.

I logged in from the first email they sent me saying that my application was processed; I didnā€™t get any portal emails yet.