UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

My first choice is UCLA! Keeping fingers crossed!

Just got off the ucsb waitlist as well as an in state! gives me hope that maybe ucla will start sending offers to waitlist students in the next few days! dont lose hope guys we got this

My son just got off the UCSB waitlist as well and is hoping for the same thing. Good Luck! I hope they tell you guys before Friday.

@CaliBoy2024 YAY congrats! Yes hopefully UCLA comes out tomorrow! :slight_smile:

congrats on getting off ucsb! is that where youā€™re going to SIR? ucla is my first choice, and i wish there was a way for them to know how much i want to go :frowning:

@Meesh123 & @kilvento CONGRATS! Thatā€™s great news! Yes hopefully UCLA comes out tomorrow for in states as well :slight_smile:

wait @kook2323 sorry if Iā€™m being dumb but i thought may 1 is IS? maybe i missed something in the thread

@seylin4 No, I was saying hopefully UCLA for in state also comes out tomorrow as UCSB already started to release in state decisions for waitlists

once again, I am not exactly sure if UCLA waitlist decisions even come out tomorrow lol. I was just saying hopefully

UCLA is first choice. I shared UCSB only because I am IS and possibly good sign that UCLA will pull IS sooner.

@CaliBoy2024 same ucla is my first choice i shared for the same reasons. i will not be attending ucsb but just wanted to inform

For those that are getting off UCSBā€™s waitlist, what time are you guys receiving the news that you guys got off? It seems pretty late to be receiving the emails RN

@chanimalnam it seems like they got accepted around 8:40 PM Pacific time

btw congrats to those who got off!

@chanimalnam never got an email i just randomly checked and saw that i had been accepted.

Congrats @Meesh123 ! Are you in state or OOS?

@Meesh123 - You got off UCSB or LA waitlist?

@AniAni Theyā€™re talking about UCSBā€¦am I right @Meesh123

I was accepted to UCSB as an in-state applicant and never received an email. I just logged into my portal around 11 PM because I was bored and curious, and I discovered that Iā€™d been admitted

Has UCSB also been accepting appeals as well or was it just waitlists? I am curious because I have friends who appealed to UCLA so want to know if UCSB is also sending out appeal decisions out early which may give indication to people who appealed to UCLA