UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

@2020to2024 Did you get your email just now or was is a few hours earlier?

Judging from this site, at least a 100 across the world have already been accepted off the waitlist

hi guys, congrats to all who got in!!
I am an in state female who applied for computer science. did anyone get off the wl for cs? or just something in engineering? if so, please do tell! i just want to know if i should still be hoping or if i should just give up hope :confused:

Easilyā€¦But UCLA is also grazing big. They are thinking big numbers.

Just got into UCLA this morning! OOS Undeclared Social Sciences

Son admitted from Texas, will be Physics major. No aid offered. Here are his stats:
SAT 1550; SAT essay 23; subj tests (770 Hist, 790 Math lev 2, 800 physics);
4.0 unweighted GPA; 5.41 weighted
class rank 16/426
AP 5/5 human geo, world history, US history, English and Calc A/B
4/5 Chemistry and physics
Good luck everyone.

Seems like this wave is mostly if not all L&S applicants - no CS, engineering etc

Our predictions were right guys, UCLAā€™s enrollment is definitely a bit down this year judging by this large OOS wave. Me and another person from my school were admitted off the waitlist today. Everyone who hasnā€™t been admitted: there is hope! This definitely will not be the only wave so stick in there :slight_smile:

I hope in state comes out soon too in the next few days!

CONGRATS GUYS! Iā€™M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL!

Iā€™m an out of state who applied for bizecon. 1500 SAT and 4.0 gpa havenā€™t heard back yet? Do I have any hope

Same here. I felt so desperateā€¦

Sorry I forgot to mention it on my acceptance post, I am an international student.

@25Raider Yeah, I havenā€™t found a single CS/Engineering case (yet)

I was admitted off the waitlist this morning at 10:37 EST. I am OOS (East Coast) and applied as a chemistry major.

My GPA was a 4.6 weighted/3.9 unweighted (not sure my capped GPA) and my SAT was 1440 (yeah ik how did I get in?!). I got an 800 on the world history SAT subject test, and 740 on both molecular biology and math level 2.

does the waitlist waves depend on the college? like for instance first wave is college of L&S, and wave 2 is something else?

That could be a good thing - maybe the next wave will include CS and engineering - could be after May 1. Donā€™t lose hope - but at the same time get excited about committing somewhere - itā€™s not the school - in the end, itā€™s all up to you.

To those that got accepted what did you write about in your waitlist forms?

I just got in OOS 1490, 4.3 Neuroscience

@cupcakesparkle just got in? Like few mins ago?