UCLA Class of 2024 Waitlist Discussion

@JV2020 Do you mind me asking when he was admitted?

He got the admission decision on May 8th. He had until Tuesday night to accept/decline.

Got off the waitlist this morning majoring in Pre Economics

US Citizen currently living in Canada.

Good luck everyone!

Seems like there was a small wave for pre-econ or business today

So today was OOS + INTL wave?

Hi everyone,
I was accepted off of the waitlist today. OOS and L&S. I am really considering the offer, but financially itā€™s really difficult for my family.

Good luck to all of you!

Which major ?

@SSbayarea Human biology and society

Has anyone gotten in for history?

@jasper906 For L&S admission is not by major.

@10s4life however, samueli is?

@Pendoo yes

any more hope for OOS L&S?

has anyone seen someone get off the waitlist for electrical engineering? And please let me know whether you are instate, oos, or international.

@Pendoo a couple kids are off for electrical engineering that Iā€™ve seen in the facebook group. A mix of the three categories.

@gogauchos2024 have you seen anyone get off of the waitlist for CSE (in-state specifically)?

Just fyi, I got in contact with an admissions officer today and he said it is likely that waitlist will last longer than previous yearsā€¦which means it probably can last till july

@onmanywaitlists thereā€™s no way waitlists can go all the way till July. July is when they start orientation and registering for classes. They need to have a count of people before then. Maybe at latest is June

@samkr14 July is very much possible. Especially with the amount of summer melt predicted, they will be trying to fill every last spot. Still, this shouldnā€™t be looked at as a sign that one will get off; a better chance is still very, very low considering the waitlists historic acceptance rate.

@gogauchos2024 or anyone ā€¦ do you all know of anyone getting off MechE? Thank you!