UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

I am just comparing the number of committed posts from UCLA2025 this year vs UCLA2024 and cross comparing the total follower counts. Even the Facebook group has a disparity of 2,000 followers between 2024 and this year 2025. I remember someone from last year mentioning how the group only had around 5k people UCLA waitlist acceptance was around the 1k-1.3k missing students in the group. It’s probably not a good method to predict yield but that’s the best source until UCLA releases common data stats.

3 Likes

No change for me yet, If nothing comes out today someone needs to contact them

4 Likes

fr this is getting out of hand

2 Likes

we clowned again🤡

3 Likes

nothing

2 Likes

they will probs say the same thing they did last time tho but it is worth a shot

3 Likes

I also do not think they had time to read every single waitlist application

1 Like

It would be impossible. So either yield rates are really high or admission team is overwhelmed.

4 Likes

idk why they don’t post class of 2025 data when the SIR deadline has passed already

2 Likes

They have to before making a decision or else it wouldn’t be fair according to the AO I talked to. They only read that though; they don’t review any of the previous information you submit.

3 Likes

so is there no chance they’re coming out today? have portals updated at like 11 or something before?

2 Likes

Could someone try to contact them

1 Like

Their admissions office will open at 1pm try calling then

1 Like

And they definitely have

1 Like

Wait really they only care about the waitlist letter and nothing else? So how does people who don’t write anything get in?

1 Like

I heard that they review your original application as well

3 Likes

I heard they re-read ur entire application but im not fs

3 Likes

It’s based off of multiple factors besides the letter, like if you are in state or outstate or intl or your financial needs and etc…

1 Like

idt ur gonna get in if u dont write anything. ik people who get in without submitting grades tho

1 Like

so is there no chance they’re coming out today? have portals updated at like 11 or something before?

1 Like