UCLA Class of 2025 Waitlist Discussion

9:15 am or pm?

1 Like

it is am

3 Likes

yea i would move on. don’t think about the waitlist too much treat it like a rejection. if you do get off, consider yourself lucky.

7 Likes

same lmao

I really wish they would put us out of our misery… give us an acceptance, an unlikely letter, a regret letter, something!!!

14 Likes

I just saw how the Ivy schools had a commit date deadline of today. Maybe that is the issue? Thinking about it though, that wouldn’t make sense because they would have had to commit to UCLA already for it to matter. Clearly grasping!

3 Likes

just love the current college you are going to!!

2 Likes

i cant believe there is no wave

3 Likes

i know… i really was hoping for some sort of sign of hope today… prepping mentally to move on.

3 Likes

how likely is it that it is coming out at 12

1 Like

so no one emailed or called anyone to know when they’re releasing?

1 Like

im calling later today-- they don’t open till 1

3 Likes

Damn, no wonder it is taking forever to release wait-list decisions. The admissions officers are all sleeping in and are working half days.

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/flipboard.com/topic/losangeles/here-s-what-uc-says-about-the-chances-of-being-plucked-from-massive-waitlists/f-6fb0e5b7de%252Flatimes.com%3Fformat=amp

2 Likes

so basically no one knows how this waitlist will go

4 Likes

we’ve all been in the dark about this since march 19 :sleepy:

2 Likes

thank you, i’m thinking of calling as well if no one gets back to you. please share what you’ve heard!

3 Likes

Yea im gonna call too

1 Like

It is def more healthy to think like that

1 Like

do you guys know if ucla accepted less freshman this year because of the people last year who decided to take gap years? i feel like the reason why the waitlist isn’t moving is because they didn’t so all of those gap year students filled in the gaps that waitlisted students usually fill.

1 Like