UCLA Supplemental Questionnaire - Help!

Hi. UCLA sent me an email saying to fill out supplemental information. I understand what this means as an applicant, but I am quite unsure on what to write about. I overlooked my UC application twice and I am stuck between two items I can discuss for the first prompt, which I will paste below.

In your application, you may have mentioned an extraordinary talent/skill or academic achievement. This may include participation in Junior Olympics, national debate competitions, recognition for musical talent, etc. Please take this opportunity to share with us more detailed information about the level of your achievement, depth of participation, and passion for this particular area.

In my application, I mentioned things regarding my leadership positions as an advocate for the LGBTQ+ community and how I have helped spearhead a community campaign. I also include the fact that I am a dual-enrolled high school student, who has completed a total of 36 units at my local community college. I’ve asked my peers to identify which I should talk about, but I have been getting mixed answers. Which do you all think I should write about in regards to this prompt? I’m leaning more towards discussing my experience with dual enrollment, but again… I am not sure!

Please help!! :slight_smile: