UCSB Research Mentorship Program - 2023

when did you get the interview?

1 Like

My son was accepted yesterday. There are still a few spots open. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

Thats awesome!! Congratulations!! May I ask if he recd an interview invitation and what his stats/track are?

Congrats! When did he submit his application? I submitted mine right before the deadline, so far have not heard anything yet.

How long after interview does the decision come out?

He submitted the application a couple of days before deadline. He had an interview, the decision came out about 1 week after the interview.

Has anyone gotten rejected or are they just sending out interviews, acceptances, and waitlists?

Has anyone gotten in from the waitlist? I was waitlisted a while ago and I didn’t receive any further updates except a survey on interest in participation.

exactly 3 weeks after I submitted? i submitted in mid february and got the interview request in early march

they sent another interest waitlist survey today, but I haven’t heard anything besides that

1 Like

received the “application under review” notification on march 22nd, but havent heard anything back since then (assuming a rejection since it has been more than 4 weeks). anyone else in the same position?

same, got the notification on march 21 and haven’t heard anything yet. they said 3-5 weeks on the page so i assume either it’s a rejection or they got a lot of applications close to the deadline so are taking longer

2 Likes

Our daughter got a note saying she can expect results in Mid May. Looks like very high volume of applicants this year!

I submitted the day before the deadline and had the rec submitted 2 days after. Had my interview on Monday and got the interview request 2 days before that

1 Like

I also received an email yesterday; the first time I checked it said I was on the waitlist (I’m 100% sure of this and it even shows this in the email preview). However when I checked again in the afternoon, it said my application was still under review. I’m not sure what to do now
 Is anyone else also having the same situation?

Same.

yea same I also received an interest survey that other day

1 Like

Have you received the decision yet?

DD’s got a reject last night from RMP. She did get into SIP and so will go with that.

Was your DD rejected after the interview?