UM in DC

Who has applied for the UM in DC program for this year and has anyone heard if they have been accepted into the program yet?
Thanks!

Hi, I am currently emailing a UMiami admissions rep and they have begun reviewing essays as of late last week and admissions decisions into the program should be released later this week! I haven’t heard anyone receiving their admission for the program yet as I believe many applied this year. Hope this helped!

Thanks! That’s great news. Good luck to you and I hope we get positive news soon.

I heard back from admissions and they told me that decisions for the program will be sent on or before April 15th. Hope its soon!!

Great news!!! Thank you!!! Let me know when you hear!!

Well we still have not heard anything back about getting into the program. Has anyone else gotten their decision yet?

My S received an e-mail yesterday that he was accepted into the UM in DC program for the Fall 2015. He is very excited and planning to attend. His 1st choice is still to get off the waitlist and attend UM in the fall in FL but grateful for this opportunity to start in DC if remains on waitlist as it sounds like a wonderful program. Good luck to everyone!

My son got his yesterday also! He is planning on attending also if he doesn’t get off the wait list for fall…he actually did a summer program at American a couple years ago so he is excited to have this opportunity.

I received my decision on Thursday afternoon and I was accepted into the program as well!! Hope to meet all of your students in DC! :slight_smile: I’m planning on attending if I don’t get off the waitlist at my dream school currently but I won’t know that until later this month.

thats fantastic!! Congrats and good luck on getting off the wait list.