UMIAMI RD Decisions

So has anyone heard back today? I know last year people got notified today.

This time last year people found out in their communications tab but I don’t have any pending messages

Decisions are posted!!! Check in your student center under communications!!!

Accepted! Where can I view potential merit?

It says the merit on your acceptance! It should just be on the page saying you were accepted!

Found it! 21k a year Presidential! What about you @pennytime101‌

We had problems opening up the document on a few computers but son ACCEPTED with 18K per year merit!!! SAT’s 2100, 4.0 GPA many AP and Honors classes!! Will visit school in the next few weeks.

@justinn76‌ I got the same!! I’m so excited!

I’m honestly surprised. I only had a 3.571 GPA, I’m 18th percentile of my class, and my ACT is only 31. Wondering why I received so much merit aid…not complaining though! Maybe my senior year grades were very influential? I received a 4.81 in 6 AP’s and one regular class (All A’s and an A- in AB Calc) for my midterm report.

OMG!!! GOT IN WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIP!!

Accepted!!! Presidential scholarship worth 18k!!!

did anyone get above 21k? I got 21k but I heard they can get more

My D got $26K with ACT32 (34 if super-score) and top 1% of the class

My son got $26k, ACT 35, SAT II Chem 800, Math 2 800, Bio 780, 6AP (all 5’s), Taking 3 AP in senior year.
NMF,

My son also got 26K. He has a 3.99 UW GPA, 33 ACT, 5 AP’s, many honors classes, 4 year varsity athlete in two sports, and student leadership. So glad there are schools like U of M that reward hard work and don’t expect students to have published research or be Olympic athletes to get scholarships. Congrats to all of you!

Does anyone know when decisions come out for deferred students? :slight_smile:

I got accepted!!!

Accepted into the business school. 3.3 gpa 32 act. Unlikely to attend unless i get a big scholarship

@justinn76 Yeah, same here. Maybe they are coming out with decisions little by little?

Accepted into the Rosenstiel School! $21,000 Presidents scholarship!