University of Miami Class of 2020 EA Discussion/Results

As EA admissions decisions get closer, I wanted start an official thread for U of M. You can discuss stats, decisions, and the possible release date for early action. Good luck!

bump :slight_smile:

I happened to check a couple days ago and my “scholarship agreement” was in the communications folder. It congratulated me “again” on my admission and offered me a Presidential Scholarship of 25,000. :slight_smile: It was dated for 1/29 so I’d imagine decisions should be out tomorrow night!

Do we know what time decisions will be out???

last year it looks like decisions came out around 9 pm but it could be completely different this year

"_

good job! what were your stats?

This might be the stupidest question ever but where do you see the decision on cane link? Cane link is so confusing to me

It’s under communications on the right!

Did you get an email? Or did you just check CaneLink?

I didn’t get my decision yet but I believe they don’t send you an email… it just pops up under that communications tab

so when do you think theyre releasing decisions?

I did not receive this Fedex email everyone is talking about… Getting me nervous.

does anyone know what time the decisions will be released?

Decisions are coming out. My son just got his acceptance on CaneLink

Accepted (In State) for Aerospace Engineering!

if my financial aid package is not completed will that affect my admissions decision? I still have no communications in cane link

Accepted as well, for Business (also in state).

I GOT IN

@starsatdawn where are you from