UMIAMI RD Decisions

Accepted to the business program! I submitted a 2080 SAT for them even though I got a 2170 later on that was never submitted, a 3.97 uw GPA, top 5%, and got the $21,000 a year President’s Scholarship!!! Excited!!!

I applied and I haven’t heard back yet. MY student center said no messages pending. How come decisions are out for some and not for others?

I applied and I haven’t heard back yet. MY student center said no messages pending. How come decisions are out for some and not for others?

@lucky1515‌ That is strange. I would call the admissions office on a weekday and ask them about it. Also check your mail this saturday and see if your decision letter comes in the mail, maybe its an online glitch.

Objective: Deferred --> Accepted as an undecided business major
SAT I (breakdown): 1240 (640M/600CR)
Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.68
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): N/A, School does not rank

@mjs1996 so you were deferred from EA od ED and heard back already? Ugh I was deferred and I hope I find out soon!

I applied EA @spldnlvr‌

@mjs1996 me too…did they send you an email saying your new decision was up?

Yes @spldnlvr‌. It came 3 days after it being uploaded.

Was it under communications?

@mjs1996

@mjzsep‌ My updated decision was added to CaneLink under the communications tab on 3/11. I received an e-mail that the decision was made on 3/13.

I applied to the Frost School of Music for the studio jazz program as a freshman and I still haven’t received an admission decision. I’ve been constantly checking CaneLink every day of this month and it just says “Application Complete” in the application status window. I have no pending communications either. Any thoughts?

@pianoman97 In these situations, which I know are extremely frustrating and worrisome, the only thing you can really do is call or email the school and ask them whats up. We on college confidential can guess, but the school itself can give you concrete answers.

The regular decision admission notification is “on or before April 15th”… I don’t think you need to be calling the school yet. If you read this form you’d see that regular decision presidential scholars are the ones hearing back.

Has anyone gotten their acceptance packet in the mail yet? In my acceptance letter a week ago they said that the acceptance packet had been mailed and should be received soon and its been a week now

I just really want the paper package, its more exciting than the online message haha

@dahsksuebxmap I got my paper package on monday.

Where do you live? Ugh Idk why I haven’t gotten mine. I only live in NC

I live in Illinois