UMich Ann Arbor Early Action Fall 2023

Use this and the CDS for factual information. This person has spammed other sites with this. I wouldn’t put to much thought in it and most can just be looked up.

4 Likes

This process has me starting to think I’d be the perfect reality show candidate :sob: I’ve been playing along with everything just because it makes passing the time easier even if there’s no substance

4 Likes

https://obp.umich.edu/campus-statistics/common-data-set/

I shouldn’t of woken up so early… Lol… I don’t like hearsay and non factual information. They have spammed other sites as well and have been called out.

You will know soon enough. Just have a good attitude since you might be here till mid April… It’s a long ride… Hold on…

3 Likes

That’s understandable! I’ve made my peace with the fact that I may very well not be accepted. I try to keep my expectations low because I’ll either be right or pleasantly surprised

4 Likes

This is what I found as well.

2 Likes

Completely agree!

2 Likes

Everything seems so unpredictable this year

1 Like

I think it’s going to be very unpredictable going forward. Unless schools go back to test required, which will reduce the applicant pool and give an objective metric (and even then it will still be way less predictable than it was 10, 20, 30 years ago)

9 Likes

Everything has been unpredictable since 2020 (Covid year).

7 Likes

I was actually comparing to when my son applied to colleges in 2019 for fall 2020. It was pre pandemic and times were definitely different then.

1 Like

I take it that the EA decision hasn’t been released yet for UMichigan? I’m guessing it happens on Friday.

2 Likes

Welcome to this entertaining thread! You have just succinctly summarized about 200 posts!

6 Likes

lol! I popped on here yesterday and it was very entertaining reading this thread. I’m a mom so at least the pressure isn’t on me to get into college but I do feel for all the students who are waiting and hoping for their acceptances.

3 Likes

About 3:00 PM EST. But I make no promises. :grin:

1 Like

ahhh :slight_smile: Do you have some inside information here? lol

1 Like

That is their pattern over the years.

1 Like

No luck at 3pm today :frowning:

1 Like

I was holding my breath to see if there would be a Wednesday surprise. 48 hours to go!

3 Likes

There is nothing

2 Likes