UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Slightly honor it - they will give the free tuition but not the room and board and the $5,000 stipend. But still a good chunk of money for college. Technically all 58 were going to get much less (a smaller merit scholarship, but not big enough to cover tuition maybe $2500 a year), so I hope despite the disappointment they are happy with the free tuition.
maybe a silver lining for the disappointment. [Due to the pandemic, I am not as fond of the phrase, “Silver Lining” lol. ]

am i the only one who cant access my portal? it is just a black screen that says “early actions decisions are currently being processed…”

2 Likes

You’re not alone! We have been experiencing that for a few days now, hopefully the wait will be over soon!

3 Likes

No guarantees at all. My S20 had a parent grandparent, 2 uncles, and an aunt and didn’t get in. I think his essay could have been stronger (he is def. stronger in math and sciences/engineering). His stats were good, but the College of Engineering has fewer spots available and is tougher to get in. He also applied to a smaller CoE dept, and that didn’t help. Either way, he is at MSU and it truly is a better fit for him.

1 Like

This is what happens when they are loading the decisions.

enrollmentconnect.umich.edu

through the enrollment connect site, you will get the redirect with black screen saying that decisions are currently being processed.

https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu/task/all/new-and-prospective-student-business?login=true

if you have a friends account, you can check the new-and prospective student area where you can see the admission status and financial aid awards

I tried yesterday using my friend account but my access was denied

What is a friend account? Sorry if this is dumb! I’ve seen several mentions of it…

It’s an account where you can see information about your application, and i think other stuff for when you have enrolled

1 Like

I searched it up and Umich has a page on how to create one!

1 Like

Maybe i need to make a uniqname to see

I should have just googled, sorry!
Also - my daughter might just shoot me if I was trying to gain access to her account. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No dont be sorry! We’re all here to help each other!

2 Likes

My daughter hasn’t given me access to any of her portals which I think has been good for my sanity and my productivity at work :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank goodness, right? Otherwise I would have just been out here losing my mind, alone.

Anyone get a decision today?

nah

What the latest time of day it’s been known to come at?

its been 3pm usually but we never know

As many other people have said- it’s doubtful that it’ll come out today. Tomorrow is the best bet so far and if not tomorrow it’ll be Monday.