UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Well that would be extremely unusual as they rarely reject anyone early action.

Really, that was not the case in 2020!

Admission counselors own words, not mine.

at what time? 3?

No, not quite sure the exact date but probably this month

we’re one of the top schools umich admits from

if they were rejected then they should’ve already released their decision

have they ever released at another time besides 3? is it possible it’s like… 5pm?

I don’t think they release all decisions at once

Same

1 Like

a friend DMed umich admissions on instagram this morning asking if decisions were coming out today & they replied w/ “There is no specific timeline for release of decisions” so not sure how to interpret that? I’m assuming it’s not coming out today though :frowning:

3 Likes

I called U Mich Admissions earlier today and asked and the response was “definitely not today, but I can confirm it will be by the end of January”

8 Likes

ugh… I guess we’ll have to wait!

Bummer!

1 Like

Lol. End of the month is the 28th on Friday…

1 Like

So, someone could potentially be deferred on Jan 28th (or whatever date the EA results are announced) and be accepted as soon as 3 weeks later?

That’s good to know - will make sure D is aware. Thanks.

Yes, certainly possible, if those Ross BBA dates and RD dates coincide again this year as they have in prior years.

And there’s what may be the worst scenario of an EA applicant being deferred, hearing no decision until mid-April, when they’re waitlisted and then have to wait until as long as the month of June for an acceptance or rejection.

So is there a date for Ross and Lsa admissions?

Here are the Ross decision dates, but an applicant must be admitted to their home school first.

Same! But I cannot see them posting on the Friday Eve before a LONG weekend.

but stranger things have happened!

Fingers crossed!