UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Same. Feeder school in state, no one notified.

Seems like an incredibly small release today. But congrats and woo hoo to everyone who got in!!!

3 Likes

Same for my sonā€¦ :pensive:

So a few years ago there were a few of these smaller waves between the bigger onesā€¦and remember that CC is a small microcosm of the real world.

2 Likes

DD 22ā€™s portal hasnā€™t changed in state, 3.9/4.2 W. Sat 1430 commended nmf, good ecs, strong essays. This seems bad for us. :see_no_evil:

could next friday be a big release?

Every Friday could be, and will be speculated to be, a release date. As has been every Friday since mid-January.

Key word being speculate.

Taubman College of architecture and urban planning is said to release its decision in early March. Not sure if next Friday will be a big wave.

1 Like

D22 accepted!
CoE
4.0 UW
In-state (Washtenaw County)
Test optional

15 Likes

Congratulations! This is sort of looking like a small in state COE release. Then again, it could be reader bias since Iā€™ve mainly been tuned into COE.

My D22 is not in SE Michigan, so it doesnā€™t appear to be regional.

1 Like

There were some LSA students admitted earlier so its not just COE. But all instate at least from our CC community!

1 Like

No news for Kinesiology here yet eitherā€¦still says postponed.

congrats to all!

Anyone in Illinois who got postposed get an acceptance or rejection yet?

Havenā€™t heard of any OOS decisions yet. Maybe next Friday

2 Likes

I sure hope so :grinning:

1 Like

I know an international student who was accepted yesterday, but she does go to school in-state.

1 Like

admissions are based on where you went to high school so this one would be considered In State

Great story, granitegirl. Generosity of spirit is what your DD has.

1 Like

really? My kids are friends with a lot of international students at their high school and they talk about how much harder it is for them, so that really surprises me. :woman_shrugging: Regardless, Iā€™m happy for her.