UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

It is a great accomplishment no matter what. I just know that information and don’t want other international students’ (applying from high schools out of the country) anxiety to increase if they didn’t hear anything. It’s such a hard time waiting, that every little thing can upset students who are still waiting to hear.

1 Like

Yes, D22 got in EA, from Oakland County.

any OOS are accepted last 2 days?

Didn’t see any OOS posted. All in state so far.

1 Like

in state or oos?

oos?

Have any nursing students gotten accepted?

Yes

Did you accepted during the recent Friday wave or end of January?

I am not doing nursing, but there is a girl in the UMich admitted student group chat that was accepted inJanuary.

Oh okay, thank you! I was deferred from nursing and was wondering if anyone got in for nursing during the recent Friday wave. I submitted my EOCI super early also!

I got this mail yest. did everyone get it?

Thank you for your interest in the University of Michigan!

On your application to the Ann Arbor campus, you asked us to share your application materials with our Dearborn and Flint campuses. We are writing to let you know that we will be doing so in the next few days. Once U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint have received and processed your information, you will hear directly from their admissions offices.

This does not affect the review of your application for UM-Ann Arbor, nor will it affect your decision. We appreciate your interest and patience as you await a decision from us.

i did not but i only applied to ann arbor. it sounds like you were interested in satellite campuses so they shared your application with them as well

Hi, not sure if this has been answered earlier. But, were people rejected on the 2/18 release date for Ross? Or was it mostly just acceptances? I was wondering whether the acceptance rates decrease as you go from one release date to the next. I was also wondering whether an individual who hasn’t received a decision from Ross, has not received one simply because Ross hasn’t reviewed their application yet, or whether they want that individual to be considered in a future round?

Question for UMich Penny Stamps parents and alumni:
My D26 was accepted to UMich Penny Stamps School (interested in illustration and creative writing). Her stats: unweighted GPA 3.95, 5 APs, test optional, OOS.
She applied to a mix of art programs at universities (also accepted to UIUC and waiting to hear from Northeastern and Tufts SMFA), in addition to traditional art programs (accepted to Pratt and SCAD). We are weighing the pros and cons of both types of art programs but would appreciate any insight from Stamps parents and alumni.

Didn’t get it.

Does anyone know when the next wave for postponed applicants is? I am OOS.

Hoping…

OOS at UIUC
Waitlisted.

Yes, we got the same email.