UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I do not see any change to page.

2 Likes

The three columns are gone and cannot even get to the details of the application anymore. They definitely seem to be in the process of updating records for whatever it is worth
Good luck to everyone !

Better late than never - I just did a few screenshots!! BTW, I also graduated LSA '94! :grinning: Fingers crossed for everyone!

3 Likes

I think they are referring to the situation that occurred in 2020 when there was an old link that was still available showing checklists. It’s further up in the chat 

3 Likes

What school did your kid apply for? I’m seeing three columns still.

Engineering.

1 Like

I’m seeing three columns over here as well still. Portal was different this morning but now looks normal.

We are LSA.

This is what we see here now

If you click on the blue that reads “Freshman Transfer” you should see the three columns

Thank you
was confused because until now it would automatically land at the 3 column page, or simply my operator error :slight_smile:

You are just on the applications home page whereas the others are directly landing on the Fall 2022 application status page. Don’t believe there is any difference.

No worries! Glad I could help. Sometimes it fully logs you out and takes you to that page where you have to re-open the application to see the columns.

exactly. I saw the same.

In the past years about a day to a few hours prior to release many had things changing on their portals. Like everyone did. I personally just think their getting the software ready. Still have lots of applications to go through so I don’t see an advantage of releasing this week. But
 They have done things differently these past 2 years.

Once everyone starts seeing their portals change then you know something is going to happen. Put your notifications on your phone since once there is a release this thread will explode
 :iphone::rofl:

Who is able to access the umich canvas page? I can log into it and I have no idea if that’s just something every applicant can do or not.

D22’s portal showed the EA decisions are being processed message last night but changed back to the earlier one with the 3tabs now. She also received an email from Michigan Engineering final HAIL email update this morning that it wrapped on 1/16. Did anyone else receive that?

How do you access the canvas?

When I go to wolverine access I can click on the canvas button and it will let me log into a umich canvas account that I apparently have even though I’m just an applicant

would they release on a holiday?

I think it’s an informative email. All COE applicants must have received it (mine did as well). Didn’t see any change in her portal so far. It’s still the same as before.

2 Likes