UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Not likely and Monday’s are also not likely.

2 Likes

The portal changed early this morning (EST) and had the black banner message @ChiTownMom1 posted above. But that was only for a limited time and has reverted back to what it was so you won’t see any change if you’re looking at the portal now.

Other posters above think this is indicative of the results coming out on Friday (because the banner changes when they’re uploading results).

2 Likes

Last year banner change was for 4-5 days starting Monday before results on Friday. This year we only had it for 7-9 hrs. If they have completely revamped the process and uploaded the results (and so we are back to original landing page) we might get it sooner than Friday

1 Like

Does anyone have a UM ID# at the top of their portal? My portal turned black with a message that they are processing EA applications yesterday. Today I noticed that I now have a UM ID#. Has this always been there for everyone?

1 Like

yes, its always there.

1 Like

thanks

Kindred spirits! I’m English and Communications and wrote at The Daily

How do you go to the wolverine access?

1 Like

:shushing_face:

in the morning when it switched to the black screen, they were using the redirect page with this link:

https://enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/apply/status?cmd=redirect

Now, if you access that page directly, you get this

It looks like the redirect for when the application was submitted

2 Likes

lol. we start all over again.

1 Like

Did you just use the same U-M ID they gave for the portal to log into the canvas?

Yes looks like it, thanks

Exactly…

nope , i dont have the hashtag

Do you mean you don’t have an ID number?

How are you using the UMID number to log into Canvas? I get taken to UM Weblogin

1 Like

It let me make a umich uniquename with the UMID number and I was able to log into Canvas with that account. I have no idea if everyone is able to do this or not.

mine too! it was stressful then and stressful now! at least this time we are expecting deferral!

Ahh interesting… I tried this and it didn’t work :confused:

it did not let me make any sort of canvas account or log into it