UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Actually, not the case. I use CC to combat the parenting stress I feel during this process, as an outlet. She’s under tremendous stress, and talking it through and gaining access to as much information as possible helps her deal with it. Sorry if you’d like to parachute in and take a shot, in defense of a pretty clear negative aspect of an otherwise wonderful school. Hope you feel a bit better.

7 Likes

I heard it was gonna be 5:21pm.

seconding this- is 5:00 a possibility?

Anything is a possibility.

1 Like

I’ll go drive by and see if the lights are still on :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No. I was told it’s not until April 31

2 Likes

That’s the beauty of UMich’s process. Anything is a possibility. Also nothing is a possibility :roll_eyes: :worried:

4 Likes

Actually, Michigan said EARLY April so that’s not possible.

2 Likes

My apologies. I don’t think this thread needs to get hostile though.

I think he’s joking…one day before decision day

Yes, but in the eyes of potential spreads of misinformation we must do what is necessary.

1 Like

It’s also not possible because there is no such thing as April 31. I think it was a joke.

1 Like

Schrödinger’s App

Until you actually hear from them, your application is in a state of quantum superposition — you are both accepted AND rejected.

2 Likes

Yet you are still not accepted nor rejected…

3 Likes

So I guess the Ross admissions committee gets to take the month off. Without a new batch of acceptances, they can’t issue decisions on March 18th.

1 Like

Epic

I’m sure it’s a joke given that there is no such thing as April 31.

2 Likes

Hey hey, let’s not assume gender.

Just need to wait for the quantum wave function to collapse!

1 Like

Two hours later:

Bill: “Ok, should I release the decisions now?”
Lisa: “No, not yet. Hey Mike from IT - go mess around with some portals. Let’s get people going crazy on CC and Reddit”
Bill: “And then I release?”
Lisa: “No, then we all go home”

13 Likes