UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

One of my favorite college nights out was driving up to Toronto to visit some friends and hang out near the old Garden. Listening to a live band at a bar, and everyone starts going wild. Neil Peart had jumped up to the small stage and began jamming with this local band. Vocalist’s voice was cracking he was so nervous, lol. Anyway, sorry to hijack thread.

Go Blue!

3 Likes

that’s why I do it as well so I don’t get my daughter all anxious.

3 Likes

Go Blue (Jays)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck to all on your decisions!

1 Like

That’s funny, no one is being positive it’s all complaints about Michigan’s application process.

1 Like

Ok, so I can’t vent. Thank you.

@gracieBay I had similar comments weeks ago and I got blasted.
I don’t find Michigan’s process as egregious as many do, but do find misery loves company so this is a good place to commiserate with other parents/students going through this tough process.

5 Likes

Yes. You’re right.

GracieBay, you have vented. You have scolded a bunch of adults about how they aren’t positive enough about Michigan. I waited until you had written the same comment at least 3 times before I responded. Vent away - but be encouraging to the people on this forum as well as to UMichigan. I’m sorry if what I said made you feel like you couldn’t vent. I just think a little balance is always good. But my daughter always faults me for being so centrist in my thoughts - seeing the good on both sides. That’s all I’m promoting. We all want our kids to go to U of Michigan or we wouldn’t be on this site.

9 Likes

Sounds like one of those apocryphal stories that everyone that’s ever been to Toronto knows someone who knows someone who was “there” for an event that never occurred. (Given how notably private and introverted NP was known for being - especially around fans in public - it seems rather dubious.)

1 Like

Ha. Someone doesn’t like me very much on here. All good. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Don’t read too much into it… just an observation.

My apologies, but I completely forgot to include my new disclaimer on all my posts:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

if there are individuals here who aren’t a fan of the conversations going on or other people please just remove yourself and make another thread. it’s hard to keep up on information that some need to make a decision and/or calm their mind. best of luck to everyone

I have no issues with Michigan at all. I don’t even have an issue with what’s going on with their application process. I love Michigan and hope my last 2 kids choose to go. Already have 2 that graduated. :part_alternation_mark:

5 Likes

Does Michigan match scholarship offer from other universities?

No decision at 5pm on my end.

1 Like

Anyone get any portal updates?

Nope

Please drop a batch today o’ Michigan

4 Likes