UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Yes, my daughter just shared with me. It is for the kids that applied for sport management. I suspect that they are releasing decisions on Friday.

1 Like

Did your daughter apply to sport management?

It’s only for sport management applicants

The email that my daughter received was specific to sport management

My D got the email. It says it went out to all Exercise Science applicants who have not been notified of a decision yet. My D thought it was hilarious that I knew about email before she did. This site is such a great source of info!

1 Like

It’s funny that this statement can be used in any week through all of Feb and March :rofl:

3 Likes

True but I really think it is coming this Friday!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Fixed it for you…

4 Likes

That would make sense since their Campus Day visits start Friday March 18 and run for the next three Fridays after.

1 Like

That’s very interesting! We will be in Ann Arbor visiting my older daughter on the last Friday of March…hoping for good news for my younger daughter and hoping to hear something soon…

3 Likes

Hmmm, I wonder why she didn’t get the email. I would tell her to reach out to her AO, but he seemed bothered by her contacting him last time.

Just tell her you had a dream about it. It’s a thing here :joy:

2 Likes

@knowsstuff are you making fun of me ??? :hugs:

Kinesiology must have sent out two different emails, as the one we received specifically mentioned movement science and applied exercise science.

Only because my S22 did not apply to Michigan, and would not have been admitted anyway… I am fascinated watching the parents stressing about the pending decision day.

This is the SMI program email so 2 separate ones must have been sent out.

Did the email come from admissions? My daughter still says she hasn’t received it.

I’m not sure. My son sent me a screen shot of the email and isn’t home yet so not sure the actual address it came from.

No, the email came from the specific program within Kinesiology. My son’s email came from MAESprogram@Umich (Movement and Applied Exercise Science).

1 Like