UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Same.

Does everyone get an honors application?

Maybe only the deserving.

This is what’s on their website: “ Once you have been accepted into the College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, you are eligible to apply for the Honors Program.” I don’t know where people are seeing scholarships, the honors application, and canvas though. I’m literally so confused

2 Likes

It’s in Wolverine Access: https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu - Search “Canvas”

Did you click U-M login? For me a new page doesn’t show up, it just refreshes and displays the old page

1 Like

Correct, I get the same behavior but if you look in the address bar of your browser you will see an error like “Canvas doesn’t have an account for email@example.com”

In any case, I think Canvas won’t work with a Friend account. The one person who was able to log into Canvas in this thread was able to create a Uniqname (i.e. example@umich.edu account) using the UMID displayed in their Enrollment Connect.

You’re right! The email address has to be xxx.edu. I wonder how the person who got a unique name was able to do so when you can create one for ann arbor after admission and paying deposits

If you register for a friend account then you can get access to Wolverine access. You can see canvas and scholarships. When I tried canvas it doesn’t really do anything except refresh that page - No access. If you select New and Prospective students then you can see the Honors. When I select honors, I just see the app is currently not available. If it looks different for others maybe it means something, maybe not. Portal astrology is stressful.

2 Likes

Same results for me, thank you for clarifying everything :grin:

Thank you! Are you selecting “New and Prospective Student Business”? If so, I’m unable to access it, even with a friend account. Anyone else?

I’ll check and let you know

Yes I can select it. Honors in there shows app not available. I can view the address and stuff. Financial aid doesn’t even have a year I can select from. It’s not enough info to derive anything or at least derive anything positive! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh did it ask for your umid? You have to enter that plus your birthday the first time the log out. It works after you see the email and log back in.

1 Like

Yes haha! I just got that and it works now

1 Like

Selecting New and Prospective Student Business works for me. I also have the LSA Honors, but not available when pressed. Also have the list of scholarships/match stuff mentioned earlier. Not able to access Canvas. I don’t think any of it means anything, but you never know I guess

2 Likes

I got it to work too after entering my birthday, honors application showed up but it said “LSA Honors Application is currently not available”. I could click on it the other things available on the prospective students page too.

1 Like

I think I have the same things!

2 Likes

I’m assuming you see the residency status as well, for mine it says:

Fall 2022
Undergraduate L S & A
Lit, Sci, and the Arts UG Deg
University of Michigan

and that I’m in state.

1 Like