UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Yes, this is what I see, though i’m OOS:

• Fall 2022

Undergraduate L S & A

Lit, Sci, and the Arts UG Deg

LSA Undeclared

1 Like

Awesome. I know this stuff isn’t telling at all, but I’m just very excited to hear back from UMich. The anticipation is killing me haha

1 Like

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Could you please explain in detail how to do this. I’m unclear where to enter umid and birthdate. Thank you

Yup same here except mine also has Ross BBA and then OOS

1 Like

For me it popped up while I was on Wolverine access…

Is there a possibility they could release tomorrow?

Wondering too!

1 Like

Hopeful that they could with all the portal changes recently, but who knows!

2 Likes

Same!! Good luck everyone!

1 Like

you too Hoff!

1 Like

good luck to everyone!

4 Likes

First, you need to create a Friend account using your email. Then, when you verify the email, you can use the email as login and pick a password to gain access. A two step process… hope this helps.

Forgot to mention that you can create a friend account in the admission portal.

Sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone know if UofM revokes their acceptances, and if so, in what cases they do so?

100 percent certain the early decisions are done, just pending release.

2 Likes

Hopefully all of us will be off to bigger and better things when this becomes a thing, but I think the “demonstrated interest” idea that so many schools are using is going to blow up in everyones faces. Essentially there are kids writing essays that say that every school is their first choice and a lot of schools reward that. But when these kids start not showing up, these essays are going to reflect negatively on the High School and its going to start being a “honor code” issue type thing.

1 Like

Thank you! I already have a friend account but I am not getting the pop-up to enter a new email and birthdate. Nothing happens in canvas either.

This is the most useful data available for anyone wanting to chance themselves.

1 Like

I rather doubt this because it has been this way for a long time and I don’t see yield going away as something schools want to protect.