UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

wow, I tune back in and find that there’s a boatload of posts. I wish everyone the best of luck.

6 Likes

Yes. Very well. One of my sons roommates was on the spectrum. He also was a double major with like two degrees and one was like aerospace engineering and another high achieving one. Talk to them now. Their disability department is great. Just tell them what he needs. They will support him to know end. But call and make sure he is getting what he needs.

3 Likes

When we had Wolverine Access for a student admission’s portal, there was the disappearing tabs.

@annieland saw that last year people were accepted without the button, so don’t believe me. I think we are just preparing for the worst and hoping for the best!

1 Like

Does it atleast mean decisions are today?

Also Michigan hospital is one of the best in the country. There is major support there if ever needed.

Withdraw button gone here too! Fingers crossed!! And sending good vibes to everyone here!!

3 Likes

What does the switch application button usually mean and does everyone have it? Ahhh

for those who have the withdraw button removed, are you instate or out of state?

Out of state

5 Likes

I think it just means that I applied for two schools Ross and lsa so I can switch through results, it gives me the options of LSA’22 and FA’22: Buisness Administration BBA.

This is a stressful period and I understand that everyone approaches this process differently, for example by being pessimistic to soften the blow from a potential rejection.
That’s ok.
What’s not ok is telling a bunch of already stressed out kids that they’ve been rejected because of your interpretation of what is or isn’t visible on their portal.

That’s not cool. I sincerely request everyone to not do that here or on any other thread.

24 Likes

oos

1 Like

International

out of state

were there any acceptances WITH the withdraw button?

If today’s the day I wish you all the very best! :yellow_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

I think those were people whose decisions didn’t come that day. Some international, but some not. I saw them accepted later. Small sample, remember!

Sorry, but that was truly what I believed based on previous posts. I agree that it doesn’t make sense to stress anyone out with assumptions.

For literally every other college with draw button leaving means they are currently inputting our results, so I wouldn’t just jump to any conclusions

3 Likes