UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I remember. But for that person to tell people that the withdraw button being gone “historically has meant rejection” is just factually inaccurate. Lots of kids and parents on here who might be devastated reading that when it isn’t true, as many have pointed out.

6 Likes

Point taken. Already apologized in @dadofjerseygirl post.

6 Likes

Fair and thank you and good luck to your student :blush:

4 Likes

Same here. But based on previous posts, this glitch lead them to land acceptance news if I am correct. let’s hope, this long wait will end soon in hours.

2 Likes

Good luck to yours too!

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the “rejection” portion of the other poster’s response. You’re absolutely correct. This thread is moving too fast today.

2 Likes

Whole site is. I couldn’t even get anything to work a bit ago - “extreme load” :rofl:

1 Like

Just want to throw in my good luck to everyone and your kids. It’s been fun taking this walk down memory lane, even though I literally live on memory lane. I did indeed spin that cube for you all, so go get ‘em!

11 Likes

So the absence of a Withdraw Application button simply means a decision is likely coming today? It doesn’t allude to either acceptance or rejection, correct? Stressed out over this.

6 Likes

Yes, that seems to be the consensus. Good luck!

1 Like

thank you

Any idea what time it could come out?

Typically 3:00 PM EST +/- 10-15 minutes.

4 Likes

Sometime between 3:00 pm Eastern time and first week of April :watch::wink:

11 Likes

Best of luck to all the fine students who worked hard these years!

5 Likes

Assuming there are decisions and applicants or their parents feel comfortable, please post the following info:

Decision: Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected
Application Type: EA Deferred RD (11/1) or RD/RD (2/1)
School: CoE, Nursing, LSA, Kinesiology, etc.
Stats: uwGPA (4.0 max) and ACT/SAT
Legacy: Y or N

That’s all I can think of at the moment. Again, only if you feel comfortable disclosing the info.

ETA: It’ll help with my limited samples of limited samples. :laughing:

4 Likes

Good luck everyone!! Senior in high school here. I have enjoyed all of these posts and the insight from you wise parents. It’s been helpful with all of the admission chaos. Despite what happens, I must say I’ll miss checking this discussion during free periods at school and when I’m feeling anxious.

May we all be apart of the 16,000 acceptances :blush::crossed_fingers:t3:

19 Likes

thanks for this! Very good to hear.

1 Like

Agreed completely. As someone whose parents are not involved in the college process at all, I am absolutely grateful for the advice and insights this particular thread has brought. Wishing all your kids/students the best of luck :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Same here! Check this thread more than too often at school :joy: 🫡

2 Likes