UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

OOS and LSA not international

Heā€™s done quite well for himself. No need for any negativity.

But canā€™t you work your portal astrology magic over here, just like the Cal forum? You MAY have 45 minutes or less. :grinning:

2 Likes

same thing my daughter said when she checked. I didnā€™t even know there was a withdrawal button!

people with withdrawal button and oos LSAā€¦canthelp but wonder what that means for me LSA oos and no withdraw button :frowning:

especially w all this talk about it being a bad sign :confused:

But, if one is rejected from LSA, then the application to Ross is automatically withdrawn, right?

Accepted to Berkeley, UCLA and UNC, just want Michigan to come out so I can cross off or keep something on my list. Only about a month left to make a decision :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

wow congrats all great options thats amazing

3 Likes

I know its a bit late in the game for this question but Iā€™ve never gotten a definitive answer, does Michigan superscore the ACT?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

No withdraw option for my daughter as well

Do you have a withdraw button? Also congrats thats crazy!!!

No so Iā€™m guessing rejection lol. Itā€™s totally fine though OOS tuition is tough.

Is a withdrawal button a good or bad sign?

I donā€™t know if it makes you feel any better, but I really think it just means that a decision has been made and is waiting for release. Weā€™ve been through this with other schools and itā€™s never meant anything in terms of acceptances or rejections.

4 Likes

Im not so sure. Honestly Iā€™m glad you donā€™t because based on your acceptances Im relieved to be in the same group as youšŸ˜Ŗ

This.

I feel like Iā€™m going to throw up. Waiting for so long built up so much anxiety over this particular school. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Does anyone know what time of the day Michigan released decisions last year?

EA was 5pm est, but we checked every hour starting 3 pm.