UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Anyone have any idea the percentage that were rejected and percentage waitlisted on Friday?

Congratulations to get full tuition at Syracuse! Syracuse tuition is 70+ k a year.

1 Like

My son didnā€™t get his decision from UMichigan on Friday? Anyone else not sure what that means or why

Please help

I would call them asap on Monday. Everything dropped.

1 Like

My son is still waiting too do you have any intel?? I was thinking about calling the school or his advisor

What do you mean everything dropped? He didnā€™t get a email Notification nor did I. When he got postponed for EA I got the email and so did he . But we both didnā€™t on Friday
He checked portal nothing now I. Am freaking help please

Is your child still waiting from Michigan? Me too I think we have to call?

CC is a small microcosm of the applicants and their results. If you did not get a decision notification in your portal, I have to think there is another group of decisions coming next week or two - albeit much smaller than last week. I am sure you are not the only applicant without a decision.

1 Like

Accepted during EA round.
4.1 W/3.7ish UW GPA
President of a club
Varsity rower and swimmer
Forgot to submit scores :weary:
Essay was pretty solid but pretty last minute

My son didnā€™t either.

My son didnā€™t hear too. I have read this thread and it seems like only if few of our kids didnā€™t hear.

I didnā€™t get the email notification that his status changed not in spam or regular neither did he.

From what I heard you think he was accepted for summer? He applied regular and had no idea.

I guess we need to call Monday . But they did say we will hear by early April that means next Friday

Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks

Iā€™m going to give it a couple of days and maybe call.

Everything didnā€™t drop ā€“ thereā€™s a small wave coming, and admissions confirmed not everyone would hear this past Friday, but said ā€œthe majorityā€ would.

1 Like

Thanks so much for supper. I feel like itā€™s torture for them and me lol. Really them . Have a nice day and good luck

I think I may ask if my DSā€™s guidance counselor would call the AO tomorrow so she can get some intelā€¦will report back here if I find out anything!

1 Like

Sorry bad spelling meant support not supper lol you are going crazy from the college thing

Sounds good I will update if I hear anything too

1 Like

I wonder why not everyone itā€™s so strange to me either they know or they donā€™t . Unless waiting to hear if get any noā€™s bec this week IVY drops so they know how many more openings. I heard that from one of my friends

Yeah I was thinking the sameā€¦they may want to see how many kids decline the WL before deciding on acceptances in this last wave. Or, it could just be that they literally didnā€™t get to this last bunch of apps yet!

Yup they are a pretty frustrating admissions office. Most drop at same time so parents and kids like us donā€™t have to spend all this time worrying on forums etc.

Anyway good luck this week and I will update I f I get any news