UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I asked my mom’s best friend’s dog’s babysitter and she said today at 10:56 pm EST.

I’m kidding… no one really knows. Most likely either this Friday or the one after that. Personally hoping for tomorrow but prepare for anything. They like to keep us on our toes lol.

3 Likes

You are asking the wrong person/being. Maybe the dog has an idea on when this will happen!

4 Likes

Since a vast majority of folks are going to get Postponed, does it even matter at this point? I am fully prepared to be suspended in the hell of uncertainty for weeks and weeks.

3 Likes

You took my line… Look it up here… Lol. It’s usually my friends girlfriends, cousins mail persons dog walker… Lol. I have been doing this for years…

3 Likes

when you look at public school budgets- well over 30% goes to the special needs (or IEP). In fact it has been going higher in recent years. Parents of kids with IEP are the only parents that can sue the school if they don’t get what they want… so the schools have to put the money there. it is not a choice for them. I am all for that- but just hate that schools publish a per head statistic without explaining that less and less money is going to the “regular”. I know so many families that only send their special needs kids to public school and choose private for the others. It is squeezing the public school budgets even further. I chose public school over private- but honestly am regretting that decision now as I see colleges like U-M much prefer the private kids.

I have accepted my fate at this point… Let me know and I’ll plan an ice cream party where we all cry and fill out our letters of continued interest together!

8 Likes

We should get them together sometime. They could make us millions correctly guessing all these decisions dates!!

Does anyone get rejected EA as opposed to postponed/deferred?

Good to see the discussion back on-topic :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Yes, but you may only see 1 or 2 posted here, if any, since the quality of the applicants posting here is high. Also, it’s not easy to post one’s rejection.

5 Likes

Lol :joy:

Next week will release the EA, let’s pray for good news!

is that confirmed?

“Late January”, I assume it might be before Friday 1/28

My daughter applied to Kinesiology/Sport Management which is why I was asking about that. Good luck!

2 Likes

So I was walking down the street today and a street vendor came up to me and said “I hear Michigan is releasing early decisions today!”. I’m like “Wow…cool!”. And then he yelled “Psyche…GO BUCKEYES!!!” and threw a beer pretzel at me!

7 Likes

Hopefully, if you dropped it, you said “Hey, just like a Buckeye wide receiver!”

10 Likes

My daughter applied to Kinesiology as well! Hope we all get in and find out sooooooon!

3 Likes

He had to throw the pretzel, because as a Buckeye if he ate it, there was a risk he would choke :woman_shrugging: :smiley:

2 Likes

My daughter applied to Kinesiology too! Hope we all get good news :crossed_fingers:!

1 Like