UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Entering Students… that seems like an INTERESTING phrasing.

Mine says “[ACTION NEEDED] Additional Documents Needed for Your Financial Aid Application”

2 Likes

thx… for some reason the research (meaning sifting through forum threads) showed pre-EA CLOI was atypical and maybe even overlooked… good to know for S26. Still keeping fingers crossed for S22.

no i don’t think so, but also, our emails look different because they don’t have any of my documents yet and you just have the one form

2 Likes

I received the same email 2 months ago.

Yeah I’ve received it a couple times already… did you just get it today as well?

I got the same email back in October after submitting my application

I’ve gotten it 5 times by now :sob::sob: just wasn’t expecting one today if they’re releasing decisions…

3 Likes

Huh, weird. I did all of my financial aid stuff back then so I’m just praying that I actually get in and that me not receiving this email isn’t a sign of me not getting in EA…

that would be awfulll :sob:

Yeah me too, except I didn’t apply for financial aid, so hopefully it’s not an actual signal of acceptance.

3 Likes

I only received one email about my financial aid (I already submitted my CSS and etc).

1 Like

Nah cuz I also got multiple emails with the “Entering Students and Families” subject line and the wording gets my hopes up EVEN THOUGH I know it’s just an automated financial aid email lol

I just got an email from UM Dearborn asking me about my major plans.

1 Like

I just got the same email!

Are you IS?

Yes

Y’all got emails😭? I submitted all my docs and stuff in October but should I still expect an email? This is so confusing omg.

1 Like

no the email is them scolding us for slacking they dont have a reason to send you one hahah

1 Like

No email. Keep finger crossed to get some good news!

On my application I selected that I did not want financial need based, so is that why I’m not getting these aid emails?

1 Like