UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

i guess see y’all next week :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Couldn’t it be at 4?

1 Like

I heard it could be anytime between 3 and 5

1 Like

Not to prolong the pain, as I have not wanted to debate our leader – but the 3 pm EST is a little bit old school. As more and more of the applicants for East Coast schools come from the West Coast I think a lot of colleges have been waiting till (A) the admissions office closed for the weekend and (B) the majority of applicants are out of school for the day. FWIW.

19 Likes

Could it actually be at 5?

2 Likes

possible

1 Like

Is it coming out today for sure?

No…we are all just wishing it would come out today.

2 Likes

Michigan in general is a hard get. Engineering is one of the best so yes

I wish it would come out :frowning:

3 Likes

Someone asked about twins. That used to matter. Not much anymore. Many times one of the two get accepted.

Not to stir the pot here, but UM-Dearborn released their decisions at 3pm today. What that means, we can only guess.

3 Likes

maybe itll be 6pm eastern? its been the case for a lot of schools in recent years

would you think that means it will come out or that it would have already if it were today?

Dearborn is rolling?

1 Like

thanks. We’ve kept our expectation low on any twin influence, but have heard about a positive influence it could be if both applications are strong since ome twin sets (or their parents) would like for them to attend same school.
Hey, looking for any positive angles these days. :wink:

2 Likes

I have a student who got accepted to Dearborn today when they checked their portal at 3 for Ann Arbor. It’s possible it came out earlier but she’s been checking it all week.

Next Friday is the first session of Michigan State’s ADS competition … so if it’s not this week, there will be a bunch of Michigan residents physically on MSU’s campus when they receive their UofM decisions. There’s some sort of irony to that … or something.

8 Likes

My daughter will be there at MSU ADS competition.
She received a Penn State scholarship today.

This is getting more interesting.

6 Likes

Congrats! I’ve heard that Penn State doesn’t give many scholarships.

1 Like