UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Plus end of the month is next week.

I really dont understand why they dont just say Jan 31 and be doneā€¦ If they want to surprise us with an email that gives an earlier date - no one would be disappointed. This way each week is a let down

21 Likes

Agree 100%, would take off so much stress every week

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m going to go out on a limb, as the expression goes, and say next week for sure. :rofl:

6 Likes

Could be the 31st though too. Are we all giving up hope on today, then?

Just got an email from Ross with confirmed decision dates and times.

got email about Michigan Ross Decisions dates.

it has a link to this page

https://michiganross.umich.edu/undergraduate/bba/admissions/admissions-blog/2022/01/13/check-your-email-these-days-2022-michigan?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=bba&utm_content=newsletter&utm_term=012022

Well get ready for Mid Aprilā€¦ After next week.

My daughter got the Ross email tooā€¦didnā€™t they already post this? Got my hopes up there would be something in the portalā€¦

Do you think everyone got that email? Why would they send it out when its possible/statistically likely that most people wonā€™t even get into LSA first before being considered for Ross?

Unless theyā€™re sending out LSA results tonight. Maybe 6pm

GAH why do they keepā€¦ NOT RELEASING DECISIONS :sob::sob:

I just want my decision LOL

2 Likes

Maybe, but as far back as a decade or more, theyā€™ve not released on a Monday. So, I sincerely doubt it. But hey, Iā€™ve been wrong before.

Could be next week at 5pm, since the Ross decisions are released at 5 as well

You seem like a font of info on this subject. When is the latest time that decisions have been released on the portal (hour)? And are you giving up hope for tonight? Should I find a movie to watch?

Iā€™m wondering the same thing lol

Its confirmed that today isnā€™t the day. They said "No, Early Action decisions will not be released today.ā€ via live chat not even an hour ago. Gotta wait until next week

1 Like

Iā€™m still holding out hope for 6PM. I have no proof for it, but Iā€™m still holding out hope.

1 Like

As much as I want them to come out right this second, they even confirmed that its not coming out today

For EA release, itā€™s almost always about 3:00 PM EST.

For RD, there have been many releases in the 9 PM-Midnight EST hours on Thursdays/Friday AM.

1 Like