UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Nothing can dampen my uninformed optimism

17 Likes

To you directly? I thought it was hearsay.

Not hearsay, literally have a screenshot of the live chat from their website

1 Like

OK, taking suggestions on what to stream. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone know anything about their nursing program?

I havenā€™t heard anyone in this feed really talk about applying for nursing. I have talked to current students who said that most students in the nursing program are OOS.

For most schools nursing is their most competitive major due to limited spots. Anyone know how it is at Michigan?

Of all the comments we have read in the last 48 hours, this one is the one that gives me hope that today is indeed the day.

1 Like

I think almost every school is very competitive. Most competitive? Iā€™m not sure about that. There are very limited spots in SMTD, Kinesiology, Taubman, School of Social Work, STAMPS, Ross, etc.

My D lives with a few Nursing students. Some are from OOS, some are from in-state.

1 Like

sorry not sorry but im swearing umich really bad rn , like i hate yā€™all for giving us anxiety and unending hopes every ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  day for a month

3 Likes

My mind is still firm although with each hour ticking by there is less chance.

Ross has sent out a message before each decision so that when LSA/COE decisions come out they donā€™t all email Ross for their Ross decision.

With the portal changes and the Ross email I feel like itā€™s on track, but thought for sure it would be at 3pm.

That said how late has decisions been sent? 6pm and 10pm? @sushiritto will know.

2 Likes

As an internationalā€¦it sucksā€¦

1 Like

I agree. I think today is the day. Until 7:03 EST - the I give up. Especially since the one users says they have a direct screenshot from admissions chat desk - that is so far from something they would do that it is actually funny.

2 Likes

Yes, you have. :rofl:ā€¦ But no way its Monday. There I said itā€¦ :wink:

As heā€™s mentioned at least a couple of times above - EA decisions have always come out at 3pm EST.

why 7:03?

7:00 EST is as late as possible.

I saw this one the u of m thread on reddit but allegedly someoneā€™s counselor is close to the ao and they were originally going to release decisions today but due to the recent scandals they decided to push back the date to the 28th

Haha Schlissel!!!

1 Like

Last year was 2:50 PM EST, but yes, EA is usually around 3:00 PM EST.

RD has varied more in prior years. I know Iā€™ve seen late night RD releases, like I said above. But the pandemic can change things for sure.

1 Like

wowā€¦

If this is true I will beā€¦ unhappy.

I get pushing the date back and all but why should we have to wait because of a scandal :sob:

1 Like