UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

They’ve always said end of January. On Monday, it was maintenance, yes, but it specifically said that Early Action results were being processed. That’s very specific and I think why a lot of people thought today could be the day.

I have also never experienced something like UMs EA process. All my children’s schools sent an email one week-one hour before the decision was posted. This brutal waiting process does more than harm than good.

6 Likes

you know… i hear what you’re saying… i really do. BUT i am still choosing to put myself through the agonizing belief that there is hope tonight and your logic can’t stop me!

1 Like

It’s so stressful. I will say this, though, IL is the worst right now. They originally said their EA would be announced February 15th, which is already much later than other schools, and just this week pushed it back to February 25th. Blah.

1 Like

How is that EA :sob:

I agree!!

On we increment to midnight hath 22nd not come

2 Likes

The worst. SO hard seeing your child stress.

Right?!? So awful! They decided to release ALL decisions at once, which kind of takes away the allure of EA.

Why would Ross send me this email? I haven’t even figured out if I got into LSA?! Did everyone else get this?

Yes. This is my second time through it and I think I’m just as neurotic this time around haha

1 Like

Even Virginia’s is around Feb 15th right?

Oh, is it? Jeez. That just seems so late to be announcing EA.

can you drop the screenshot here? I’m just curious

We didn’t get it, but then again my kiddo didn’t apply to Ross so maybe they’re just emailing everyone who did?

1 Like

Virginia’s ED came out in December if I am not wrong. Feb 15th for EA. Prioritising level of interest now are we? That makes me hop over to their CDS

1 Like

I think? Who knows tho lol. I did apply to Ross.

Interesting. IL claims that those who applied EA are still being given priority, but that they just aren’t announcing them any earlier than RD. Tough pill to swallow IMHO.

2 Likes

How’s that EA… Infact why would it motivate a student to even apply EA over RD

This is my third time through and I have to say this this the worst stress to date. Hang in there, mama! We got this.

You know what’s funny … I don’t think they announced that date until after the EA deadline passed. I could be wrong, but I don’t remember finding out it was that late until much later.