UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Got a twitter notification from UMich, thought it was them announcing when EA decisions come out, turned out to just be a reminder of the RD deadline :woman_facepalming:t2: :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

@DadOfJerseyGirl we are in similar boat, DD expecting 3 EAs this week. I am going to guess you are waiting for UMich, Wisco, UMD – what is your 4th one? the rest of ours will follow in Feb.

2 Likes

Once in ten (10) years, Michigan released on a Thursday. I said nope, not gonna happen. So, Michigan released on a Thursday (2019).

Anything can happen, but as @DadOfJerseyGirl said, Friday “is strong with this one.”

2 Likes

Same with my D. She has 4 decisions coming this week, starting tomorrow - but it’s also midterms week and she wants to focus on that. She won’t be checking her college apps email this week and has told me not to tell her about any decision announcements until Friday after school.

She’s totally at peace with this, but it’s going to be a tough 3 days for me :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

We have some overlap with you as well. Waiting on UMich, Wisconsin-Madison and IL still. Though IL is late February.

2 Likes

Ah, nice!
We’re waiting on UMich, UMD, NEU and GaTech.

Those are the last of her EAs, then we wait until March for the RD decisions.

Best wishes!

funny, so much overlap!! DD did not like IL for whatever reason. Our Feb ones are UVA & VATech then RD March. such a long process. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

excellent! we’ve got UVA, VATech in Feb and then RD in March too.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!! I can’t believe it is only Tuesday- LOL.

We are waiting for Michigan, Wisconsin & Chapel Hill this week! Good Luck to all these kids :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

good luck to you!!

1 Like

We are awaiting UMich, Texas, Ohio State, UNC, shortly followed by UVA and USC. It could be a stressful couple of weeks.

1 Like

Wow looks like it’s an admission week for most of our kids. We have GT, UMich, UT followed by UIUC and UCs before hearing back from MIT and ivys. Good luck to all the kids, waiting on their admissions.

4 Likes

We are also waiting for UMich, Georgia
Tech, and Maryland this weekend. It was a bummer that IL said Feb. 25, not quite “mid- February”, LOL.

2 Likes

Waiting for Michigan, Texas, UNC, Wisconsin, and Maryland this week. Good luck everyone!!

4 Likes

Same as u!

2 Likes

Awesome!! Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck to everyone who’s waiting for results this week! :crossed_fingers:t3: :four_leaf_clover:

With D not wanting to look at any decisions until Friday evening I am going to be going crazy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So far it’s been just me looking at D’s decisions and sharing with family. Mine is totally fine with it. She doesn’t look at her portals at all.

We’re in for Mich, U-W, UMD and Miami on Friday!

3 Likes

My son is waiting or I am eagerly waiting for EA results for Michigan, Madison, UVA, Case PPSP in Jan-Feb timeframe. Rest RD are in Mar-April timeframe. I can’t believe he had five RD schools releasing on April 1st. Going to be a very long journey for us.

5 Likes