UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Never mind! Thank you!

This is from my post #759. LSA represents the majority of these stats. I didn’t tally deferrals. But I can do another “deferral” sample, later, maybe tomorrow.

1 Like

https://michiganross.umich.edu/undergraduate/bba/admissions/first-year-applicants#3

https://michiganross.umich.edu/undergraduate/bba/admissions/first-year-applicants#3 lll

1 Like

Does anyone know what percentage applications are up this year? Another school (CU Boulder) said 13%

1 Like

would u mind sending the link to the ea thread from last year, I can’t find it

Can someone explain postponed vs deferred?

For UM it means the same

is Miami confirmed for Friday?

Stats for lsa last year anyone? Would be very appreciative!!

1 Like

No one here cares.

was replying to someone who listed the schools they are waiting to hear from. You’re fine.

2 Likes

Hope that Kinesiology SAT score is representative of who they let in this year!:rofl:

1 Like

They onced used deferred but now used postponed. If not accepted in EA then you are postponed if not denied (which used to be rejected
)

I also am waiting on Miami. I assume it’ll be Friday based on their history!

3 Likes

Then: 2021
Almost Perfect GPA(weighted 5) and ACT, National and International awards, 4 Varsity sports, lots of leadership and service awards including President’s Gold award and an All American athlete. The kid had eyes set on Harvard but didn’t make it. Got several offers from other top 25 Universities. UMich gave 20k/year merit scholarship so chose UMich. We didn’t qualify for any need based aid. Got in Early Action. We are OOS

Now:
Loves Loves Loves UMich, wouldn’t dream of going to another school. Thanks their star for not getting into Harvard. I know that everyone says it but you’ll end up where you are supposed to be.

Many perfect stats kid get in and many more don’t make it. I think essays and rigor matter a lot for UMich, my kid poured their heart out for why Umich and something clicked.

As per unreliable sources it’s going to be this Friday most likely

7 Likes

I guess not officially but it has been looking likely

waiting eagerly with all you guys
 uw madison seems to be in limbo too now :joy:

I wish they would surprise us and release decisions tomorrow :pray: :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes