UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

a guess, but a guess that’s based on past history. when withdraw buttons disappear, it is very likely decisions will release. it has happened for rd in years past!

3 Likes

Does the withdraw button disappear on the ross application for everyone too?

1 Like

My withdraw button is gone too - :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Can everyone sign up for this?

https:(//)enrollmentconnect.umich.edu/portal/campus_tours_admitted?id=461190ce-e779-4516-84a0-147e64ee61a4

Anyone else’s button still there? Worried this means something. Mine is still there

1 Like

delete

yes

Have you already been admitted?

1 Like

Yes my withdrawal button is still there. Might be way over thinking but worried that it means I’m waitlisted or something

i think if the withdrawal button is still there you got in or waitlisted

1 Like

delete

bro so everyone’s button didn’t disappear? feel like i got rejected same thing happened with berkeley

no i don’t think that’s the case, people were admitted with and without the withdrawal button. its just a sign that decisions are likely coming, not a huge declaration of whether you got in or not

2 Likes

OMG, hope this is not the case. you meant that berkeley’s withdraw button was gone too?

1 Like

Anyone with historically insight, is the removal of the withdraw button simply an indication that decisions are imminent or is there a correlation between the removal of the withdraw button and admission status?

Where should the button be? Under application? Or messages?

is yours still there

just that decisions are coming. it has nothing to do with rejections, waitlists, or acceptances

2 Likes

once you log into the portal, the first one

1 Like

what about now?