UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

Nothing for me. I’m in-state.

1 Like

My son sent a LOCI and the reply was mid to end of June, that’s engineering. Fingers are crossed everyday

2 Likes

Did you send the LOC to specific email ? I didn’t see the upload function on application portal.

We didn’t hear anything yet either - OOS, CoE. How did you submit Loci?

1 Like

Emailed his admissions rep back in early April

anyone think some waitlist notifications going to come out today?

1 Like

daughter just got in today!

3 Likes

Congratulations
Did u get an email or was it updated on the portal?

In state or out of state? What college?

1 Like

No email because we checked portal first, I think…

1 Like

In-State

1 Like

Congrats! Which college and major?

1 Like

LSA - Neuroscience

4 Likes

I know of two instate girls from our high school who were offered spots off the waitlist yesterday. One is taking the spot, one is not. One LSA, not sure of other.

1 Like

Congrats to all that got off the wait list. Sometimes dreams do come true… :grin:

4 Likes

Is there a certain date on which UMichigan’s waitlist will officially close?

1 Like

Not certain - but a third person from our instate high school was notified she was invited off the waitlist at the end of this recent weekend (6/11).

2 Likes

Without knowing anything official, it would seem OOS got in around May 19, and in-state around June 9. Also, apparently, many more women were accepted off the waitlist. It is what it is! (We’ve told our youngest child he’s not allowed to apply; twice is enough. :joy:)

Anyway, we wish everyone accepted an amazing time and education and know S23 will have an amazing time and education at U Wisc Madison! :badger:

7 Likes

Do you hesr about getting odd the waitliat through the portal or via email?

2 Likes