UMichigan Class of 2027 Official RD Thread

getting hella nervous, yall dont know how much I want to go to Umichigan but they still haven’t gotten back

1 Like

Do they know about your basketball skills?

1 Like

unfortunately nah, i missed that crucial part on the common app activities

2 Likes

some ppl got accepted off the waitlist yesterday / two days ago. getting sooo anxious i want to go to mich so so bad but i dont know if there’ll be another wave its getting pretty late.

1 Like

We are exactly in the same boat. Son committed to OSU, soooo happy. We were blown away by Fishers presentation. Son is attending the early arrival program at Fisher, roommate secured. Do not think Michigan is going to come through. My son is at peace. And he secured football tickets!

2 Likes

yes! my son scored football tickets too! where are you from? we are New York!

also, i just called. Waitlist still ongoing.

3 Likes

Do you know when it will be closed? My daughter- an international engineering student is still hopeful although she has committed to another school. I remind her that her chance is very slim. I want this torture to end.

2 Likes

My daughter just received a portal notification that the waitlists are closed and they have met their enrollment needs for the Fall for LSA.

4 Likes

We are from NJ, Princeton area. Are you from city? We have family in LI. I grew up in Brooklyn.

1 Like

My daughter received the same mail.

2 Likes

Son just heard, waitlist is closed.

2 Likes

we are from long island, setauket ny

have any waitlisted → accepted students received housing yet? still waiting on mine…

1 Like