UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

same here - do we know if they are deciding based off of location? I am in MA so they could be releasing instate before out of state applicants

Not sure. We are from CT.

1 Like

We have heard and we are from MA.

1 Like

okay thanks guys!

Has anyone heard anything in the past couple days??? My daughters portal has said complete since Nov 2.

1 Like

Son still hasn’t heard and he turned everything in November 15

Thanks. Sorry you haven’t heard as well. After awhile you start to wonder if you’re the only one still waiting lol.
I noticed in another post you mentioned quinnipiac. My daughter applied there also but hasn’t heard. Is there a specific time today?

1 Like

We weren’t expecting to get notified until January 15th and surprisingly got an acceptance this morning. Unfortunately, that’s all I know at this point…
Good luck…

1 Like

Portal change to Decision Made, Admit for D21 just came through. No email or anything, just a portal status change

3 Likes

My son’s changed on the Dec. 15th, and still no email or snail mail. Anyone else experience this?

My son’s still portal still says pending…

My daughter admitted on Dec 10. No email, no snail mail so far.

mine does as well. I just sent an email to my admissions rep to see what the deal is atm. I will update you guys when they get back to me

1 Like

My daughters still says pending. It’s been complete since Nov 2

Compared to other schools, I am not super impressed with the level of UNHs communication.

2 Likes

We haven’t heard a decision yet, but I’ve read all the comments from people who have been accepted. Most people have stumbled upon an “ admit” in their portal. I guess I understand not every school will be bells and whistles, but getting an acceptance is exciting and should be celebrated.

3 Likes

agreed but a simple email shouldn’t be all that hard.

I wonder if admittance decisions are partly based on the college your child applied to or possibly the major? My daughter was accepted earlier this month to COLSA. One of her friend’s was accepted earlier this month in COLA. Another friend got accepted a few days ago in the nursing program, which is part of CHHS.
I agree, there is a bit of a let down finding out on the portal by chance. The physical acceptance letter should have arrived a few days after the portal updated.

I still have not heard from my counselor but regardless i’ll still keep you guys posted

2 Likes

We received an email today stating that my son received a scholarship, but still no email or snail mail stating that he actually got in. Only the update in the portal.