UNH Class of 2025 Early Action

D received an email. Nothing in the mail so far and nothing about a scholarship.

Has anyone heard from UNH recently? Still waiting here. Pending since early November. They are probably closed this week for holiday.

i have not heard back yet unfortunately. I had emailed my admissions counselor a few days back and essentially she said that the admissions were rolling and we should all have an answer by the end of january as frustrating as it is

My portal was updated today. Applied for Animal Science: Dairy Management but got accepted to Undeclared. A little disappointed but I guess it’ll give me the opportunity to explore more and prove myself before committing to a major :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Did you ever hear about nursing?

No, not yet. I think it might be because my first quarter grades are delayed. Hopefully we all hear soon!

Did they ask for your quarter 1 grades? We haven’t heard anything from them

No, my high school automatically sends them for some reason. Although I have heard from several other schools, so that’s probably not the reason.

I spoke too soon! I just checked my portal and I am admitted to nursing! Hopefully a scholarship will follow. I hope your daughter hears soon!

4 Likes

i still haven’t heard

Son applied in October, just admitted within the last few days; he hadn’t checked his portal since last week but we got an email with the merit scholarship information. It’s so anti-climatic the way they are dripping these out without any fanfare.

32ACT
4.0 GPA
Trustee’s Scholarship 12K per year OOS

2 Likes

ah congrats!!

Business Admin Major
App was completed on Nov. 19, but it was started on Oct 26 (don’t judge the time gap test scores had issues)
Out of state
1290 SAT, 4.05 Weighted GPA, 3.43 NonWeighted
Admitted today but I didn’t get an email

2 Likes

I was accepted just last night! I have not received any info on merit awards yet.

GPA: 3.8 W
Did not submit scores
OOS
Undeclared major

4 Likes

How do you know if you were accepted into the Honors Program?

My daughter received a separate honirs letter in the mail about a week after her portal status changed.

Ahh okay so it was a physical letter? Separate from an acceptance letter or included?

It was a mailed letter. Her paper acceptance letter (as a follow up to the portal status) was dated 12/18 and the honors letter was dated 12/22.

Hi, guys so I just got accepted into UNH. It is one of my top choices but I do not know for sure if I will go. I have a question if I decide not to go how would I be able to decline my offer. I really want to go but the only thing I am waiting for is financial aid. Thanks so much.

D accepted today!
OOS
3.72uw
4.27w
ACT 28
undeclared

It was a long wait, so she is very relieved and thankful!

4 Likes