University of Alabama 2013

<p>Hey everyone…
I got stuck going to community college for the year for financial reasons but after this year, I plan of transferring to Alabama. I’ve already sent in my application but I’m sure I won’t hear back for a while since they’ll need my first semester grades to make a decision. However, I have two questions:</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Anyone else transferring there/go there? Tell me about it!!</p></li>
<li><p>I got a 4.0 in high school, 2080 SAT. I should have close to a 4.0 in college if not a 4.0. How do you think I’ll do getting accepted? Any scholarships maybe? I’m from MD by the way. </p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thank you!! ROLL TIDE</p>

<p>Your SAT is 2080? Did you mean 1080? Unfortunately, that is not high enough for a scholarship, from what I know. But maybe others have better info for you?</p>

<p>what is your SAT math and reading score?</p>

<p>Welcome!</p>

<p>A 2080 would be high enough for a scholarship, but only as an incoming freshman. Since the OP is a transfer, she wouldn’t qualify. It’s unfortunate that she couldn’t enroll this year because the scholarship she would have gotten would have been substantial. </p>

<p>Yes, you’ll likely be accepted.</p>

<p>Nicole, are your parents going to pay full price next year for Bama?</p>

<p>tommykirkpatrick: SAT Math 670 Reading 700</p>

<p>Atlanta68: No, I meant 2080 out of 2400 (including writing). I scored a 1370 out of 1600 if that’s what you were looking for.</p>

<p>mom2collegekids: Are you saying there is nothing at all available for transfers? Their website says that have some scholarships and I would hope that with those scores/grades I’d get at least something! As far as how/who will pay for it, I am going to keep that private.</p>