University of Arizona- Class of 2017

<p>Received my acceptance letter Friday and I must say that I am very excited, especially since I am from Ohio.</p>

<p>Anyone else receive theirs?</p>

<p>Nothing for daughter yet. Jman13325 when did you apply?</p>

<p>My actual application was completed mid August, however my school didn’t send the transcripts until early september.</p>

<p>I finished my application about a month ago and have no response.</p>

<p>Nothing for me yet either.</p>

<p>I completed my application on the 14th of October, but just today received an email that my application has been received. My scores were already sent and my transcripts were sent the 17th of October… what happened??</p>

<p>I don’t remember the exact date I submitted my application (sometime in October as well) but I got an email that it had been received on November 20 as well.</p>

<p>How long does it take for them to put in your transcripts and SAT scores? Do they send you anything when your application is complete?</p>

<p>Daughter got acceptance letter today!!</p>

<p>Looks like it takes them a long time to get everything processed. My son submitted his application Nov. 13 and had his transcript sent at the same time. He received an email Dec. 7 that they had received his application and he still needed to submit his transcript. He called and they said it would take 6 to 8 weeks to process the transcript! So maybe he’ll hear in a few more weeks? Perhaps it takes longer since he is from out of state.</p>

<p>Congrats!!!</p>

<p>Portal now shows transcript received so it took about four weeks for them to receive and process it. Now we’ll see how longs it takes for a decision to be made! Congrats to those already accepted!!</p>

<p>Just for the update, I received my decision a few weeks ago. If you haven’t received it yet, it will take 7-9 weeks most likely. It is also possible that mine took a lot of time for honors consideration.</p>

<p>Just got my acceptance letter today !!!</p>

<p>Congratulations on your acceptance! I as well plan on applying for UA next year, and I too am applying from out of state, California. I am highly interested in this school, is there any advice or recommendations I can get about applying to help me. Please and Thank you</p>

<p>Next year when you apply make sure your essay is good. I started my personal statement in my junior year of high school. Have multiple people read over your essay. Finally get at least a 20 on your ACT and you should be perfectly fine.</p>

<p>My son received his acceptance letter yesterday! So it took about a month including the holidays for them to let him know after the transcript was processed.</p>

<p>Daughter got her “Your application is complete” letter December 12 (It took them a LONG time to get everything in; I know when her transcript was sent, and they didn’t put it in for several WEEKS after that to the point where we were thinking of sending another). She got accepted this past week with a scholarship, so it was about a month, and that was with the holiday. So the lion’s share of the wait time was spent finding the transcript.</p>

<p>Got my acceptance letter about a week ago! $8,000 scholarship and a free apple iPad:)</p>

<p>Would any with acceptances be willing to post stats and merit amounts? Trying to guage what my D might have a shot at. Thanks.</p>

<p>Also, she called admissions to check on her application status yesterday as her transcript seems to have taken the scenic route, and was told that she would receive both merit and financial aid information in her acceptance letter, if accepted. Have others received this information all together, or has financial aid arrived under separate cover?</p>