University of Florida Class 2026 Admissions

I have the same question. It seems to me that the priority for housing is based on when you submitted the $25 housing fee, not when you submit your contract as long as you do it by April 8th.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought but wasn’t sure if the 25 was to reserve housing whereas the 250 is to have a better chance of getting your top choice?

Love the snow and ice, plz go to Umich. We love sea and sunshine! UF, you are the best in my eyes! Go Gators!!!

Go gators! I had trouble scheduling the orange tour. Is it just my tech issue or are all the orange tours full?

Financial aid and merit scholarships are on your one.uf portal!

1 Like

I was told by FA rep not all merit has been released.

1 Like

What’s the name of merit scholarship that posted? Thanks

the one that showed for me was the “UF Presidential Scholarhsip”

1 Like

Gonna ask here since the FA Offices are closed right now. In my email, it notified me that I received a UF Excellence Grant. However, on the actual list of grants, it is nowhere to be seen. Did they change their mind? lol

@Melissa96 would you mind confirming all merit scholarships have been posted? Thanks

1 Like

I also would like to confirm that all OOS merit offers have gone out. My daughter got an email for financial aid this evening.

where were they on the financial aid portal?

@sdp1 when did they tell you this?

My daughter’s finanical aid shows that she received the Florida Academic Scholars Award (Bright Futures, a State award which is the full cost of the tuition :blue_heart: :orange_heart:), however does not show any other merit award from the school itself. I assume everything is already entered into her financial aid package because they sent out the email saying the package was ready and I cannot imagine they would send out the email if they weren’t done adding things to the portal.

does anyone who applied for the grandparent waiver see any mention of it in their financial aid package?

Did your email also specify you got this scholarship or did you have to login to find it

Wondering that too. I guess if there is nothing there then we didn’t receive :frowning: I heard UF could request more from the state and wondering if they are inclined to do

1 Like

As of 11 am. Financial aid was going to be released tomorrow and scholarships were going to go at the same time so if they are out today then it should be everything with the exception of the Grandparent Waiver. That is going to be updated on Monday afternoon. We only have a small number to give out now and then if students decline enrollment here then the waiver will go to the next person on this list. We also put in a request for more from the state since some of the other SUS schools apparently will not use what they were allotted.

2 Likes

thanks! Do you know why it would say the estimated cost of attendance for summer 2023 if I only plan to attend in the fall and spring semesters? Do most students have to continue school throughout the summer?

Really appreciate your quick response; she apparently didn’t get any merit, so the sad process of letting go of the UF dream is what this evening will be about. But that’s life; I still really appreciate how engaged and kind you’ve been. Best wishes & take care

2 Likes