University of Florida Class of 2027 Official Thread

You’re literally the only person who believes what’s being told. This is a real life swamp land in Florida story. At least I’m getting a chuckle out of that.

Well, good luck to you regardless. I guess I just don’t see the point in speculating otherwise when someone who would know has weighed in.

1 Like

well FSU decisions are out and its a mixed bag, those who were accepted didnt all get the email.

3 Likes

Moments ago email received

Earlier today, you received an email requesting you set up a Gatorlink account. The message was sent in error. We apologize for any confusion and kindly ask that you disregard the email.

Office of Admissions
University of Florida

4 Likes

@FSUAdmissions
In anticipation of the release of our Regular Admission decisions later this afternoon, we wanted to share with you our admitted student profile for the Class of 2027.

Congrats to all that received the “acceptance” email this morning!! Yeah… it would be hard to believe this was a “mistake” and you/S/D will not be accepted!

From some posts above they admitted that they had an “Issue”… AI is taking over? or someone pushed the button that is not supposed to push?

This is turning out to be an Unfair e mess process at the end….people receiving their acceptance first than others!? It is not fair…Is there someone that can look for us? Superman? Santa claus? Elon?

Again, congrats for those lucky ones who got the Astrological Email this morning.

I wish we all had got one today! Gl to all.

1 Like

If it means anything to anyone here - if this email is anything like the FSU glitch - we DID NOT receive an email from FSU last night and DD was ACCEPTED to FSU today OOS. Again, don’t know if there is any correlation but don’t think that because you did not get an email that you are not accepted!

7 Likes

Based on the FSU thread there looks like there is still hope for those who didn’t get the email. It seems that everyone that got it was accepted but some who didn’t were still accepted. I haven’t seen anyone say they got the email and were denied yet but who knows!

4 Likes

…Of course some students got an email and others did not…by now I believe they have at least 95% of decisions made…Agree … some did not have a chance to receive because they found out about the ISSUE…but when you push some buttons and sent it is hard to reverse the process…they just stop it… it was too late!! Some received first hand before others…

GL to all who did not got the Astrological email!!

3 Likes

Soooo did anyone receive the email that says “Earlier today, you received an email requesting you set up a Gatorlink…….” But you actually never got the emails they sent out in error early today??

1 Like

No. Did you?

1 Like

Yes!

Did anyone that got the email not apply to the honors college? Because it seems to me that everyone who received the email applied to the honors college?!

2 Likes

for me opposite. almost everyone i see get it didn’t apply to honors. maybe email went out to those who were accepted into regular and not honors? idk😭

4 Likes

Daughter received email from UF and did not apply to honors

Fyi, she did NOT get the FSU email early this morning yet was accepted today

3 Likes

Several posters in this thread said their kids received the email and had applied to honors.

DS applied to the business school, no honors. We are OOS and did not make the housing deposit. He received the emails this morning. I don’t think it’s worth trying to figure it out. Hopefully the school will complete their process, without rushing it, to give everyone their fair review.

2 Likes

I got the two emails today, including the one that said “Welcome to UF! Here is your UF ID” and concluded with “go gators!”

Pretty sure this is an early acceptance mistake that they tried to cover up with another email. I am an OOS and, no, I did not apply to the honors college

2 Likes

I can totally see why you’d think that. Unfortunately it isn’t true and some students who received the email will end up being denied.

5 Likes

Did not get the now infamous email yesterday but after checking the portal I’m wondering if something is wrong. Transcript still says “under review.” Applied in August and transcript was received in October. Is there reason for concern?

2 Likes