University of Miami class of 2022

End of January

Early Decision decisions come out late December per UM website, Early Action decisions come out late January

any Frost folks get their audition date emailed to them?

Has anybody received a request for you to send them your first quarter grades?

Applied ED, 3.8/4.0 GPA weighted, 580 SAT reading, 680 SAT math, 200+ community service hours, captain of varsity hs sports inside and outside of school, took 5 aps and so on. I am little worried about my sat score but hopefully, my legacy (one parent, 4 aunts/uncles) will pull through. Let me know your opinions!

^Yeah I would expect for you to make out alright

@tt2142 - to answer your question, no request to my D who applied EA. Did you get a request for first quarter grades? Did you apply ED or EA?

Hi guys. I’m applying as an international students and they keep sending me an email saying that I did not send enough material . However when I check on the application status they just say that i did not send enough but not specifically what is missing! Do i have to send my materials by post or what !!! HELP !!!111

No request for grades - I’m an EA applicant.

theres a box that says to do and that should tell you exactly what youre missing and you can also contact the admission representative from your area if you need extra help admission counselor information is available on both cane link and the UM website. Good luck and Go Canes! @khanh229

@JerseyParents , we have not heard from Frost yet about audition dates. Last contact was to expect a confirmation by end of Nov, so I suspect my son will hear soon.

ED 30 ACT 3.7 UW GPA very competitive public high school that doesn’t rank, 2 APs, 5 Honors classes, lots of volunteer hours/ extra curriculars.
Best of luck to everyone!

@Mom2NND No I haven’t received a request for grades, just curious if anybody has or if they consider first quarter senior grades in the admission process for EA/ED. I applied ED

I’m sure they’ll consider them if you send them. I don’t think they explicitly requested them, but I had a great first quarter so I sent em anyway.

@vistajay yes End of November. but it’s December now

Son applied EA with 3.95 unweighted GPA, 11 AP’s by end of year with all 4’s and 5’s on AP tests so far. 34 on ACT. One of his top choices for sure.

"Applied ED 36 not super scored ACT 4.0 unweighted all AP’s since Freshman year, 2nd in the class, "

It is highly likely that you will get in as well as invited for one of the bigger scholarship programmes. Good luck.

“Top High School in New Jersey”

What does that mean? By whom? Is that a real thing?

If my parent was in Iron Arrow, does that increases my chances on top of applying ED? Here are my stats:

Applied ED, 3.8/4.0 GPA weighted, 580 SAT reading, 680 SAT math, 200+ community service hours, captain of varsity hs sports inside and outside of school, took 5 aps and so on. I am little worried about my sat score but hopefully, my legacy (one parent, 4 aunts/uncles) will pull through. Let me know your opinions!

With those stats, why would you have any concern about getting into Miami? Doesn’t make sense.

@quadaces my sat score is a little low and I’m am concerned about my reading sat grade even though its like 20 points of the 25th percentile for the reading section